Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 25, 2008

30 weeks today!

Another week down, and another week my babies are healthy and safe inside me. I found out today that I actually have a surprise baby shower next weekend! My family had tricked me into believing that my shower would be on August 17, so this is a huge surprise. Because I'm on bedrest, we'll be moving the party to our house, instead of my parents' house in New Hampshire. I'm so excited to see everyone!

I'm also looking forward to my doctors appointments next week - I'm hoping that once again my ffn test will be negative, so there'll be a good chance I'll make it to 33 weeks without any problems. Plus, any opportunity to get to see these babies is a good one!

On the bathroom front, they're putting up the dry wall and blue board today, so we will actually have walls, floors and ceilings in the bathrooms, which is definitely an improvement. They're coming back tomorrow to do the plastering so that the tile guys can start on Monday. Thankfully, things are starting to pick up, and it looks like I could have a working shower by the end of next week! 

No comments: